CEG is in a consortium with MAS National for the Provision of Australian Apprenticeships Services.
The MAS National Apprenticeships Centre offers the following services:
- Provide assistance to employers, Australian apprentice, training providers and other interested stakeholders.
- Market and promote Australian Apprenticeships in the local area
- Administer incentive payments to employers and personal benefits to Australian Apprentices
- Work with the State and Territory Training Authorities to provide an integrated service
- Establish effective relationships with Job Services Australia providers, Group Training Organisations, Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), schools and community organisations
If you are considering commencing an apprentice or trainee or if you would like to find out what it takes to become an apprentice or trainee contact one of our consultants who will be only too happy to assist.
More information about Australian Apprenticeships can be found Here